Pages......

Friday, November 28, 2008

1. Name the people you tagged.
~ Wong Chiu Tung
~ Looi Hong Wei
~ Ivan Tan Tek Ming
~ Lee Wai Keong
~ Lee Thean Soong
.
2. Describe yourself in one word.
Normal
.
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one i love who LOVES me back also. yeah, agree with Penny.
.
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
yeah, of course. i think everyone does
.
5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
what i care. reject mai reject lar..
.
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
i love you. Dont miss me. Bye
.
7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
get lost!!
.
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
YES, YES, but forget when jor.
.
9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
my digivice aka my handphone.
.
10. Long distance love ?
how long???. KL??? US??? NORTH POLE???
.
11. Best place to cry?
boys dont cry la...
.
12. Who do you love the most?
myself, my family and friends.
.
13. Tell us of your dream last night?
hey, dreams are private and confidential.
.
14. Ever hated someone so bad?
of course. Badawi is one of them. Why increase OIL PRICE??? everything also become so expensive jor.
.
15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
My friends told me that i got 100% in Sejarah.
.
16. The last person you had a beer with?
My dad la..my mum dont drink beer..
.
17. The last person you went to the movies with?
Chai Kein Yong, long time ago, i think we were watching National Treasures 2, c'mon la.. i dont trust movies. i buy pirates..
.
18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Sir Kevin Peter. This morning to ask him when is he gonna come to my school.
.
19. The last person you hugged?
My pillow.
.
20. The last person you yelled at?
My mum la to be honest. you want to know what i yelled at her?? MUMMY!!
.
21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
no..for what?? later kena AIDS. eh, saliva wont transmit AIDS la..sry sry.
.
22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Got thunder outside, cant ON the computer..!!
.
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
NO MORE BADAWI
.
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
go home and sleep la.. no matter how you wished, this dream wont come true..
.
25. What you hate the most?
Cold.
.
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Friends and family. =,[ same with Penny lo
.
27. Five facts About Me:
I'm TikuzZ. I'm Vincent. I'm Wong. I'm Yoong Xiang. I'm TikuzZ Vincent Wong Yoong Xiang
.
28. Five things that scare me:
Cold, Not Hot, Not Warm, Very Cold, Very Very Cold
.
29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Only One and Your Heart My Heart by Zhang Dong Liang
.
30. Five Things I treasure in my life
My family.
My friends.
My Buddies
My Cutties
Myself

No comments: