Pages......

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'll be leaving for LTC (Leadership Training Camp) tomorrow (29th of November 2008), so i'll not be replying all your comments and messages until 2nd of December or maybe 3rd.
ps : Please dont miss me !! kekezzz.. Do SMS me because i will be very boring there....

Since this will be my last post of the month and my next post will surely be on LTC, i;ll crap everything inside here.

Today.
Went to see National Parade team marching.
  • I went to see only, not to march becausei have to much activities and my mum will surely not allow me to take part eventhough i havent ask her because all she wants from me is STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!! ( Well, I've been studying Chemistry for a whole week. Final i could master Chapter 8 - Salts
Took the Casualty Simulation test which i feel 90% i will pass
  • Took almost whole day to practice and now one of my shirt is totally full of blood and raw paste
  • Thanks to Penny, Ke Ni, Ee Laine and Zi Yan for giving me the details about the exam (T.T a lot of credit gone after sms-ing all of you)

After the LTC, i'll surely forget everything, so i'm gonna do a list now about the activities i'm gonna do after the camp.

29 Nov - 2 Dec - LTC

7 Dec - NCO Camp meeting

17 Dec - Leo Club Exam -Experience & Opportunity

21 Dec - 24 Dec - NCO Camp

Okies, and one final thing, this is for all ST JOHN-IST, there will be a MASS CPR.Below are the details:

  • Sunday (30 Nov 2008)
  • 11.00 am
  • Ground Foyer, Ipoh Parade, Ipoh
  • To create awareness among the public on the importance o knowledge and skills of CPR to save lives

This is a joint activity between Leo Club and St John Ambulance Malaysia. If you are interested, you can go there to have a look and learn CPR as well if there are any changes. I wanted to go but have to attend the LTC camp.. T-T....

Thats all for now. Happy Holidays and... Happy Holidays la

No comments: