Pages......

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by PennyQi ^^

So here's the rules :
7 friends, upload individual pictures of them, type out their names and write the 7 things you love or hate about them! Tag 7 people after that!


1) PENNY CHONG SHU QI

Love : Cute, Adorable, Chubby, Pretty, Friendly, Always update her blog

Hate : Likes to 'SPAM' my chatbox although I pretend I care

2) DANIEL KOO WOEI HONG (the only non-ST JOHN among the 7 friends that i have choosen)


Love : Friendly, Willing to accompany me to 'ponteng' class (After year-end exam), Responsible prefects like ME, both of us are the only person who knows how to twist pens in our class (Same geng)
.
Hate : Blur, Sometimes like to talk crap, Tries to teach me how to play Rubix Cube but failed because i dont understand what he is talking (Finally, i learn on my own)


3)DONIVALD THAM KAM LOY

Love : Responsible, Shorter than me, Willing to bring me back from Manjung after Animal Care and Home Skills course, Semangat ST JOHN

Hate : Too Responsible, Too handsome, Too short,

4) JACKIE YAP CHEE WEI

Love : Friendly, Together become 'senior' for this year's NCO Camp (At least i got a pal there or else i will be alone), Brothers, Handsome

Hate : Too Handsome, Leave his stove at my skul, Uses Friendster's Blog (Can't tag him)




5) IVY CHAN KAR YIEAN (on the LEFT)
Love : Pretty, Cute, Friendly, Always tell me about herself that makes me very 'terharu', Semangat ST JOHN also, Caring

Hate : Broken ENGLISH

6) IVAN TAN TEK MING
Love : Good pals in ST JOHN, always accompany me when we went for ST JOHN activities (Highway duty and etc), his Doggie face and Smile
.
Hate : Kinda lazy with his post sometimes, Scared of Sir Chan Weng Hoong, Face problem, Talk crap sometimes



7) SIR KEVIN PETER (haha, surprised??)
Love : Friendly, his nice yellow car, Responsible, Helpful, Teaches me how to make Casualty Make-up (Si fu), Good lecturer

Hates : Nothing (don't you agree???)

.

{~I tag :~}
{~1 Ivan Tan~}

{~2. Lee Kam Wah~}
{~3. Lee Thean Soong~}
{~4. Lee Wai Keong~}
{~5. Looi Hong Wei~}
{~6. KN Yeap~}
{~7. Duno ar.... SJAM Perak Cadets la....~}

No comments: