Pages......

Friday, February 6, 2009

Stressed Up!!

Getting older from one day to another.....
24 hours a day is just not enough for me....
Its obviously too short....

So tense up with my homework...
Everyday sure got...
Tried to finished up in school.....
Almost everyday got tuition.....
Sports Practice some more.....

So many things to settle in St John...
Wanna give up my post already....
Competition is just weeks away....
February test is also weeks away....
Dont want to cut my hair.....
So tense up now......
Time is so limited and it passes so quickly....
Wearing boots for marching ****z.....
Too bad, no training camp this year.....

Casualty Simulation course results are out....
CD's are also ready...
Got time claim it from me....
Wanna know your results, you can also leave a message or SMS me lar..
Badge and Cert will sent to your school or either you come and take it from me...

SMS so much with Kar Khei these days....
The bill will be very high this month....
50cents a day...
1 month...
30 x o.50???
rm15 exclude calls.....

Thaipusam Duty this Sunday....
Afternoon shift...
Prefer morning which is not that HOT compared to afternoon.....
Second time duty for Thaipusam (Last year & This year)

No comments: