Pages......

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE!!!


Class T-Shirt for Sports Day ^^
May God Bless 5 Science 2 to win the marching competition because we worked very hard and practiced alot so that we would be able to beat other classes...
4th and 5th of April 2009 - Perak State Competition
I represented A/A5 (SMI) as No.2 . From what i see, my team's performance was much better than the area competition. We managed to grab a bronze for short case and a bronze for long case. I missed out the HIGHEST INDIVIDUAL because i was ot good in BM. 'Sigh!! Just forget it'. The prize giving ceremony ended around 2pm and to be honest, i'm the most happy among all although we did not manage to qualify for National Level. I can now concentrate on my studies and target for as much A's as possible for my fortcoming SPM. Before we went home that day, i lead my school to sing a song;
Oh SMI, Oh SMI, Oh SMI kalah lagi,
Oh SMI kalah lagi,
Tahun depan jumpa lagi!!!
Most of us feel embarass but that's the spirit that SMI have!!!
NEVER DYING SPIRIT!!! KEEP UP THE TRADITION GUYS!!!
Should i go to watch the Phantom of Opera??? No one accompany me!!!

I'm incharge of the Cleanliness and Security things for my Comm in Prefect. ^^ So SMI!! Keep your classes clean so that you can win these trophies and hampers!!
ps: 5Science2 GANBATEH!!!!

No comments: