Pages......

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Photozzz

This post purely consists of PHOTO's because I'm clearing my W580i 's Camera Album =] Sorry for some bad quality photos because it's only 2 MegaPixel, some even less.

Let's start off with "fishies"
The fish is glowing? huh?
Took this at the clinic I went to for my treatment last weeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next would be some shots with my friends who already left UTP..

I'll start off with Ruben...


The person on the right most is Ruben. We were at KFC, Bandar Seri Iskandar at that time. Ruben is my classmate in SMI, Ipoh when we were in Form 4 and Form 5; 4 Science 2 and 5 Science 2 respectively. He got JPA scholarship to furthur his studies in Canada. =]

This person beside me is Daniel Tan Kuan Chiang. He is from Kuala Terengganu. I meet him on my first day in UTP and he has also left UTP because he too got JPA to Canada. He's also in EE class. =]

Both of them spent 5 months here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Shots with Babe

She bandage for me
We had dinner together. 
" Luncheon Meat and Cheese Focaccia " & " Mango Green Tea "
Baca doa dulu.. =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, random shots in UTP

Rainbow >.< sorie, it was not clear, my camera cant zoom that in...

~~
Pictures around the pond in UTP..
Went cycling around the Jogging track today =]
























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: