Pages......

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sweet

Sorry people, sometimes i don't really know what to put for my post title. Therefore, i just simply crap something out..

Well, initially i wanted to blog in UTP, but the connection there is too 'great' for me to blog as i even have difficulties in signing into my blog. =[

Now, i'm back to my home sweet home and i'm ready to blog again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22nd of May was my mum's birthday
29th of May was my dad's birthday

On my dad's birthday, my whole family went to watch " Shrek : The Final Chapter "


After the movie, I went to look for Babe, she gave me these. She said :

Ferrero Rocher Chocolates are for my Brother,
Bak Kut Teh is for my Father
White Coffee is for my Mother
Luxury Biscuit is for Me...

I told her i want to pay her for it but she insists.. I think she bought these things for my parent's birthday. =]
~~~THANKS BABE~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: