Pages......

Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Year First Semester @ UTP

My first year first semester at Universiti Teknologi Petronas has just ended
.
The subjects in my course this semester includes:
1. Academic Writing
2. Structure Programming and Interfacing
3. Ordinary Differential Equation
4. Circuit Theory
5. Introduction to Oil and Gas Industry and Sustainable Development

This semester, I've joined a lot of events. This is the summarized version of my First Year First Semester Life in Universiti Teknologi Petronas......

1. Soaring The Eagle
A self-development camp at PERMATA, Bangi, KL




2. Event Management Seminar
An event management seminar. I was in Ceremony and Protocol Department




3. Red Sonata - Summervaganza
An event organized by UTP Chinese Orchestra. I was in Sponsorship and Merchandise Department.




4. International Cultural Exhibition
This is a culltural sub-event for International Cultural Night. I was in Chinese Street Exhibition Department


5. International Cultural Night
It is an event where international students from respective countries performing their own cultures. I was in Sponsorship Department



6. E3 Day - Electrical and Electronic Engineering Day
A small event where we invite primary school students from Tronoh to be taught by us. I was in Logistic Department



7. EDX27 - Engineering Design Exhibition 27
An engineering design exhibition and competition. I was in Secretariat Department

8. ChildPro 2011
A charity event with a concert. I was in Welfare and Souvenir Department




And this sums up my first year first semester study in UTP.

2 comments:

blue mice army said...

haiz~
y ur blog is owez abt delay-ed review???

•··´¿TîkµzZ™··• said...

delayed....i just finished my semester last friday