Pages......

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dare to Dream - Event Flow

30 July 2011
Finally, the event which I've been waiting for has arrived. It's actually the same event which was held last semester, E3 day, in which I was in logistic department as committee. This time round, I was the Head of Promotion and Publication Department. The event went smoothly with arrival of the students from SK Jenalik. My committees, Siew San, Charles, Kelvin and Puisan were in-charged of taking photos and helping out in the event.

Throughout the whole event, I made the closing ceremony montage with all the photos that my committees gathered. The closing montage was one of the best which I've created.

Tentative
1. Opening Ceremony
2. Game Session - Straw Game
3. Perfect Score Program - Mathematics
4. Tour around UTP
5. Perfect Score Program - English
6. Game Session - Building using straws?

Below are some photos:
Michelle with the primary school students of SK Jernalik

Me doing closing ceremony montage the whole event

Getting the opening montage playing

Tour into IRC

Teaching the kids =)

2 comments:

Blessed-girl said...

Ya, the montage in the closing ceremony was undeniably awesome!! Thanks for your hard work, tikuz XD Jia you~D2D event~Hooray!

•··´¿TîkµzZ™··• said...

thanks...i've alredi tried my best....
if got anywhere not nice, pls tell me ya, so that i can make improvements..^^