Pages......

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Durian

27 July 2011
It's already 27th of July without realizing it. Time passes so swiftly and I still playing the fool around and complaining tiredness to myself. I can actually save a lot of time if I hadn't been so lazy-minded all this while.

Nonetheless, today I went to Taman Maju again to make a nametag for a Dare to Dream committee which I left out. Since there is pasar malam there, we decided to buy our dinner as well. Charles mentioned that today was a special day for her girlfriend, and thus we bought durian to celebrate. I myself bought some longans for myself. With that we had our durian feast as our dinner.

I chose the durians =)
I opened most of them =)
Pain! I had some scratches in my leg when carrying it
I said this one not nice, but Charles disagrees with me. In the end, it turned up that the flesh is potato based
 Conclusion: Consult me if you wanna buy durian. XD

4 comments:

Blessed-girl said...

I love the durians..enjoyed the time eating durians with you guys, with the laughters and jokes..thank you guys. ^^

•··´¿TîkµzZ™··• said...

if you see me, charles and daymon together...

we 3 actually made alot of jokes and laugh together...XD

san san said...

lol! so funny XD i tot whr u put the photo, is here!XD
btwn~ thks ya^^

•··´¿TîkµzZ™··• said...

lolz, i oni took a few photos....=)