Pages......

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hugs

25 July 2011
My days are numbered. I've been neglecting a lot of things currently. I used to tell myself to stay strong and be positive. Assignments and projects are surrounding my daily routine and yet I've not single touched them at all. Let's say for example, making an ATM Machine using Digital Electronic components. I already have the idea, but I've not started on it at all. I'm having a hectic life with classes early in the morning every single weekday.
My digital stuffs

You know what? I always wanted to hug a person. However, I don't think I'll ever have the chance ever again. What is the need to hug a person?. Well, hugging a person makes you feel protected and not alone. You can feel the warmth and truthfulness when a person is hugging and the all the tense is shared. 

Quote of the day :
When you love someone, thinking about them is breathing, you do it without thinking and you do it all the time..=)