Pages......

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Banana Chocolate Cake

24th of August 2011

My second last test, Network Analysis test was today and my last test would be Gamelan Group test. First year second semester is going to end and I'm still busy with a lot of stuffs.

Today, I made a very big investment which is going to Taman Maju's Secret Recipe and bought a RM75 Banana Chocolate Cake. It was Daymon's idea to buy a Secret Recipe cake for our birthday boy, Kien Ping. However, Daymon claimed that he had insufficient funds to buy the cake so I had to invest first on the cake before I can claim back. For the very first time in my life, I bought a cake! And I invested RM75 and added together with government tax, it's RM79.50!

 Getting ready to celebrate with the cake~

Secret Recipe's Chocolate Banana cake

Happy birthday, Pong Kien Ping

No comments: