Pages......

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Changing into new template

20th August 2011
Busy with tests, assignments, quizzes, projects and presentations life in UTP. I started making my very own Curriculum Vitae (CV) for some very valid reasons.

Today, I spend almost 3 hours designing my new blog template. Having learnt photoshop is a whole new different me. Last time, I used to depend only on Paint or some links in the website to design some noob photos. Now, with photoshop in my PC, I can play with the tools and design many templates. This is the template which I used:


2 comments:

Blessed-girl said...

wow~tikuz..this is nice. ^^ Your efforts paid. hee =P

•··´¿TîkµzZ™··• said...

haha, thanks....actually must thank Dare to Dream for giving me the chance to b in PNP dept :D

however, i wont join anymore PNP dept le....my last would be childpro 2012 =)