Pages......

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shirt for Working

22nd December 2011

It's almost the end of my working days. Honestly, I've been counting nowadays on how many days remaining until I can do nothing at home :P . I guess I hadn't been blogging too much about my working life since and all my posts are about going to cinemas to watch movies. I promise I will be blogging about my working life really soon, but I don't think it is the right time yet. Today, the T-shirt that I designed for my colleagues have finally arrived. It's quite expensive though, it costs RM25.

This is the designed shirt that I made. Although I know the design wasn't very professional compared to those that my friends did in UTP, I'm very satisfied with it because it is simple and memorable. It wasn't my suggestion to make the shirt at first but it was the dream of my colleagues to have a working T shirt. Now that their dreams have come true =)



I'm really glad that I didn't waste my time and talent hanging around at home doing nothing. Working is really a whole new experience and a big change in me.

No comments: