Pages......

Thursday, January 24, 2013

KL Trip - Tamiya Mission

24th January 2013

Yee Jie, Daymon and I went on a mission to KL I Utama to buy a motor gear box for our upcoming Cheme Car competition. We set out early in the morning to Batu Gajah Train Station to broad our ETS train to KL.

Being in KL for quite a number of times, I can say that I'm quite familiar to several places and how to get there. Thus, I became our troop's tour guide. We reached KL Sentral around 10am, a usual and familiar place for me. Next, we took the Rapid KL bus to 1Utama and accomplished our task of buying the worm gearbox.

I, on the other hand, bought this DIY Tamiya Car for my own purpose. I still remember when I was a kid, my grandparents used to buy many of these DIY cars for me to assembly (RM2 each from the RM2 shop), but none of them work because at that particular time, I-really-duno-why-none-of-them-work. :D Nonetheless, this time round, I managed to apply my engineering skills, assembled the car and ensured that the car ran in full throttle.

We headed back to UTP soon after we had our lunch and finished buying all our stuffs.



No comments: