Pages......

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

3D Doraemon Puzzle - Shell

13th August 2013
Shell launched 3D Doraemon puzzles few weeks ago, and I got too excited to try to collect them all.

The puzzles are RM8.90 each with every purchase of Shell selected items. What's interesting is that, each Doraemon puzzle figures came in random in a sealed box.

With help of some of my friends and generous, yet friendly Shell cashiers, I managed to collect all 8 despite having drawn same ones. They were kind enough to exchange the ones that I don't have so that I could complete my collection with having to buy any extras.

The first puzzle figure that I got from the random box was a Doraemon. I was so excited that I decided to go on and collect all of them.

The very first figure that I've got - Doraemon
The completed set, with a speaker base

No comments: