Pages......

Thursday, August 22, 2013

SEDEX31

21st and 22nd August 2013

SEDEX31 was held a year after I was PD for SEDEX30. This time round, my ETP project didn't got into SEDEX31. Although I was kinda disappointed, I still have one Open Innovation Team (OIC) which was initially formed by a friend of mine, Jeya. Before we managed to meet up for even the first meeting, he met an accident and passed away. However, despite his absence,we continued and finally manage to enter SEDEX with very last minute preparations.

My OIC team - (from left) Zharif, me, Mad and Sean
Very good friends: (from left) Charles, me and Yee Jie
Our team won the bronze medal and Best Poster under the supervision of Dr Balbir
2013 was indeed the Poster year for me as I won two Poster Competitions, Cheme Car and also SEDEX31.

No comments: