Pages......

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

KL Mission

11th September 2013

I was at KL roaming alone again. 3rd year 2nd semester has ended and now waiting to depart for my internship in UK.

I went to KL mainly to collect my visa, but was opted to other duties as well. I had to attend a petrosains briefing at KLCC on behalf of my friends who couldn't make it. The briefing was very fruitful and interactive. However, I wouldn't be available for the competition because I should've already left for my internship at that time. Nonetheless, I was able to claim for my train ticket for attending this briefing, in which I was actually killing 2 birds with 1 stone. After the briefing, I was invited to enter a talk by the representatives of The Museum of Flight, Washington for free. Apart from being able to listen to the history and general knowledge about flights and spacecrafts, I was also able to witness a flight simulator.


Throughout the day, I also roamed around Fahrenheit, Pavilion and Suria KLCC to shop for clothings. I met up with a few friends who were in KL and they were kind enough to accompany me.

Finally got my Doraemon Ochado Card
Besides, I also met up with a few old friends before leaving.
Me and Kian Ping

Cheng Zheng and Me

Before I left for Ipoh, Kian Ping and I went for a movie at GSC 1 Utama. We watched Detective Conan - Private Eye in the Distant Sea. It was also the first time I watched an anime in a cinema.



No comments: