Pages......

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nou Camp in Barcelona - Day 4

3rd of December 2013

Final day in Spain and in Barcelona. Another day that I'm truly awaiting for, as I'll be going to Nou Camp, Barcelona FC's Estadio. Nou Camp is the biggest stadium in Europe, and this means that I've already covered the biggest, 3rd and 4th biggest stadium. 2nd biggest stadium in Europe in the Wembley Stadium in London. However, my visit to Nou Camp was a bit disappointing as the staff working there is not friendly at all, even directly us to a wrong way and almost causing us to pay for another entrance. I also wasn't allowed to enter the dressing room and the press room due to an event going on. For me, it is really not worth paying so much going into the stadium tour. Nonetheless, here are some snapshots that I've taken. High hopes and expectations crushed by horrendous and unfriendly staff working in the stadium.





 













No comments: