Pages......

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Skyfall Mission in London - Day 2

31st of December 2013

Last day of the year and the reason I'm in London is to see the fireworks at night with countdown at Big Ben. I felt that it is a must to achieve, as it only happens once a year and probably I won't be able to witness it again if I don't do it now. Nonetheless, today, Jen Hau and I went to various places, some notably Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussards, Museums, Wembley Stadium and a few more places.

We both had a mission today, which is to go to some of the places where Skyfall, the James Bond movie was filmed.


Vauxhall Bridge
Hyde Park


Buckingham Palace

In front of Buckingham Palace with Jen Hau

Conquered Big Ben
Westminster Station - the spot where Daniel Craig climb out


Science Museum
Trafalgar Square
Wembley Stadium


British Museum
St John's Gate

No comments: