The subject that bought me to total insanity this semester was none other than Engineering Team Project. The project that my team ought to do was the Smart Iron Set. The project was headed by me.
Despite not getting into SEDEX31, I had learnt a huge amount of things dealing this project. To be honest, I realized, there are people who are always lagging behind and does not want to show any commitment which makes me felt very frustrated. Nevertheless, everything have ended and I have achieved all my goals but one, getting into SEDEX.
![]() |
| Transformer box that I made |
![]() |
| Power Supply circuitry |
![]() |
| Relay Circuitry |
![]() |
| Crank Axle Gearbox |
![]() |
| LDR Sensor |
![]() |
| The poster |
![]() |
| Final prototype - Smart Iron |
![]() |
| Final prototype - Iron Board |
![]() |
| A photo of ETP Group 42: (from left) Vinoth, Faisal, Faizzaty, Hanisah, Hairi and me. |









No comments:
Post a Comment